zaterdag 17 november 2012

I'm the most happy person in the world!

Hello!

Yes, you did not misread the title of this post! I'm now the most happy person in the world!
Today is my lucky day!

So here is the story:

A few days back I saw on Marktplaats (the Dutch version of Ebay) a The GazettE CD.
It was the CD I was searching for, for like almost a year!
So as a crazy I mailed the woman who sold it!
She wanted to sell it to me, and I could pick it up at Saterday (today).

A few days back, at Thursday, the CD I ordered through a friend of mine, was at her house! She lived in the same city as the woman of Stacked Rubbish.

Today I picked them up, and got the conclusion that I wasn't scammed or something! The two CD's where the real thing!
The only thing I wasn't sure of; The Stacked Rubbish CD is a second hand. I was really afraid the CD would stammer.

So when I came home, with the two Limeted Edition CD's, after I went to Utrecht to buy 4 manga's, I put the Stacked Rubbish CD in my CD player.

...

The moment of truth...

...

First song; everything was allright!

The more I listened, the more I was happy! None of the songs did stammer! And when I listened to all the songs, I jumped of happiness!

The CD really was worth the price I paid for it!

So, after I picked up both CD's I went to Utrecht to buy some manga's!
I bought:

One Piece 1
Loveless 1-2
Bleach 48
Bleach 49

Then I rushed home, and noticed that a friend of mine tagged me in a post of her.
She said:

"OMG miku van an cafe had een tweet geretweet en toen klikte ik erop en er was een foto... en op die foto
zag ik het hoofd van... Nina!"


Translate: "OMG Miku of An Cafe retweeted a tweet, and I clicked on it and there was a photo... and on the photo I saw the face of... Nina!"

*Crappy translation FTW C8*

I was like: Whut?
She gave me the link, and I saw my photo, edited by one of my friends! Miku had retweeted this photo!

Don't believe me? Check this out!

 
Do you believe me now? :D


Thank you for reading, and see you in the next post! ^o^

1 opmerking: