zaterdag 10 november 2012

School/Life update 002.

Hello hello!

I'm very sorry I don't post very often. I'm busy with school, and when I'm free, I play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2!

So, I just ended the first period of the four periouds of this year. My internship goes well, and I love every second of it! Compared to the internship, school is boring. Not the people, I love my classmates, but the lessons we have are kind of boring. I always draw in the lessons, or talk to my classmates. My English teacher even asked me: "Why didn't you go to a art school?".
I laughed quite a bit, but he is also scary! ("Do your homework, or I'll cut your hair off!").

So this was it about school!

Now the more fun things!

I have done alot of fun things while I didn't post here, or didn't had to do homework, or whatever.
The things I have done:
- Within Temptation concert at Appelpop.
- Nasum concert in Utrecht.
- An Cafe concert in Amsterdam.
- Party at friends house.
- Dutch Lolita Market.
- MGC
I'll make different posts about these subjects, or no post, that I'll forget it!

But, there is also a less fun thing...

It is about the Starbucks Challenge. When I was at the doctors place a long time ago, she said that I must not eat or drink milk products for a time. She said that after a long while not eating or drinking it, I mabye could start eating or drinking it again.

But, now I've heard some bad news: I'll be never able to eat or drink it again, she said. Or I get sick.
The stubborn person I am, tried that out, to eat a bit of chocolate. Nothing happend.
So mabye I am able to start with the Starbucks Challenge, mabye not.
We will see!

Sorry if this was a really boring post, I promise I'll post about Within Temptation and An Cafe for sure!

Thank you for reading, and have a great day!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Je mag geen melk vanwege de lactose?
    Want er zijn supplementen die helpen met het afbreken van lactose.

    Als je melk allergie hebt dan heb ik helaas geen oplossing voor je(altans op starbucks gebied, thuis kan je meestal geitenmelk producten gebruiken)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik heb last van de lactose (wist even niet hoe ik het in het Engels moest omschrijven :P)
      Ergens had ik wel gehoord dat die supplementen verkrijgbaar zijn, maar dat zou niet werken bij mij :/

      Verwijderen
    2. hoezo zouden ze niet werken?

      Verwijderen
    3. Ik heb geen idee :C
      Volgens mij helpen die supplementen alleen als het in de genen zit ?

      Verwijderen
    4. Nee, das onzin
      die suplementen bevatten lactase, en die breekt de lactose voor je af(de lactase is ook wat je mist of niet voeldoende aanmaakt), heeft niets te maken met of het genetisch is of niet. (werkt bij mij en mijn zus, tis bij ons niet genetisch aangezien wij de enigste zijn uit de familie)
      Wat wel kan is dat je meer of minder nodig hebt dan andere mensen, omdat de intolerantie verschilt tussen mensen, maar das een questie van uitproberen

      je kan kerutabs proberen, bij de apotheek verkrijgbaar in 10, 50 of 100 verpakking. Ik raad je aan 10 of 2 x 10 te halen, aangezien ze niet erg lang goed blijven en je nog niet weet hoeveel je nodig gaat hebben

      Verwijderen
    5. Wauuw wat een hoop informatie :D
      Super, super super bedankt voor de informatie ^^ Ik zal het er met m'n ouders over hebben ? :3
      Nogmaals super bedankt ^^

      Verwijderen
    6. als je meer wilt weten kan je me op facebook een berichtje sturen (ben Leea V... voor als het niet duidelijk was)
      tis erg genoeg dat mensen lactose intolerant zijn XD dus ik deel de kennis die ik heb graag XD

      Verwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen