woensdag 22 augustus 2012

Welcome~

I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm really sorry for that!

My blog name is Noël Saito, but my real name is Nina. I just like Noël Saito better than my own name. I live in the Netherlands, so please forgive my bad English.

I love the modern Japan, all the fashionstyles, the music, and ofcourse more.
At the moment I have a small collection manga, just 47. My favorite manga from my collection is at the moment Ouran Highschool Host Club. In the future I hope to get the last volume of Elfen Lied, so if anyone have that volume for sale, please contact me!

Now on to my hobbies: I have kind of alot... But I really love to draw! I also like to work out, I already lost some weight, and want to lose more.
I also love the game Legend of Edda. If you play that (and are a Olympus), please say hi to Shinee, my character. At the moment she is kind of a noob, I kind of suck in gaming. ^_^'

I think that's it for today~
If you have questions, please ask them!

4 opmerkingen: