donderdag 30 augustus 2012

Starbucks challenge!

Hello everyone ~

I am planning to do a Starbucks challenge, when I may drink or eat milk products again!
Everytime I go to the Starbucks I'll order a coffee where they put your name on (I never orderd at Starbucks before, so I don't know how to call it ^^"), and take a new name!
The following name's are the name's I wanted to use:

Miku Hatsune
Ichigo
Noël Saito
Shinee
Kanon
Kasumi
Taeyang
Hikaru
Mori
Yuu
Ayase

When I orderd a coffee with a name, I'll put a " ✔" infront of it! I'll make a photo of the cup with the name!


You guys must have been thinking: "This girl is crazy, why would she do that?"
Well... Here is my answer: "Because it is fun! :D"



If you have a name, Japanese or Korean, please share it! Other kind of names are welcome too, but I prefer Japanese or Korean names the most!


Thank you for reading, and I hope you will like this random Starbucks challenge!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. this is so cool !!! - just love the idea & can't wait to see the names written on the cups :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cool! Alleen schrijven ze heel vaak de namen verkeerd :p
    Naam suggesties: Sayuri en Yuzuki ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je ^o^
      Dat vind ik juist het leuke van de hele Starbucks challenge XD Kijken of ze het goed kunnen schrijven ^o^
      En dankjewel voor de suggesties ^o^

      Verwijderen