vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

24-08-2012 I won a bet!

Hello hello~
Technicaly seen it is a brand new day, so today we have a brand new blog! (Here it is now 25-08-2012 and it is 0:22 AM)

I have really great news!
Are you ready for it?

...

100% sure?

...

Ok, here I go~

I WON A BET! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Short of   ^__^"

My family and I went to a Japanese/Chinese restaurant.
So, here is the story:

After we ate our tummy's full, I made a paper-hat of my (clean) table-napkin, and put it on my head, looking like a complete idiot. O(≧∇≦)O
I just looked around, and saw the cooks had kind of the same hats! So my mom said: If you go to the cooks, and ask for a photo with them behind their cookware... You'll get a euro!

So, I stood up, and walked to one of the cooks. I asked for the photo, behind their cookware, and they said yes.... kind of... XD (I couldn't understand their bad Dutch   ^__^" )




So, yes... this is the photo ^o^

I still didn't recive my euro! (Ω_Ω)


Thank you for reading! ♪ヽ(∩。∩゛ヽ)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten