dinsdag 9 april 2013

Just a quick review!

Just a quick review! I know I had to do one about my new iPod, but I forgot!
Instead of my iPod, I'm gonna review another product!

Some of you have noticed on Facebook that I now have a few LUSH products; 3 samples (Northern Lights, Skins Shangri'La and Gorgeous), bit now I actually have a product which isn't a sample! *three yays for me!*

It is called; Bubblegum.
Bubblegum is a lipscrub, which tastes just like bubblegum! And the color! Hot pink!
It tastes, smells and looks like bubblegum! I just loved it at the first sight! But €9,65 for a lipscrub?
I have a kind of phobia for spending a lot of money, so I asked a friend of mine to bring it with her, so I could pay her. This may be weird to you, but for me it is the solution for my phobia!

Smell; ☆☆☆☆
At first I thought the smell was too sweet for my liking. But now I love it!

Color; ☆☆☆☆☆
I mean; come on ! It's pink! No other discription needed!

Taste; ☆☆☆☆☆
I love the taste! Normally I prefer salt over sweet, but this is a exception~

But the most important;
Result of product; ☆☆☆☆☆
It is perfect! Truly perfect! At first I was scared it wouldn't work. But it worked better then I expected! I absolutely love it! Want to buy the popcorn version too! :)


As I wrote above; a friend if mine brought this Bubblegum lipscrub from LUSH with her for me, but also included a small surprise; she made deodorant herself! And gave me a sample of it! I love the smell of it!
Picture time!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten