vrijdag 27 juli 2012

Pink Monday 2012

Hello everyone~

Last Monday (23-07-2012) I went to Pink Monday, Tilburg. Pink Monday's motto is: "Be gay for a day". As you can read it is a gay-event. My mom, little sister and I went to Tilburg because we wanted te experience this very busy but fun event. I knew that two friends of mine went to Tilburg too, but I never expected to actually see them because the event was huge! I had a nice talk to both, and took a picture with one of the friends(I haven't post the picture, because I don't know if he want it to be post here or not!) , but then we continued our adventure through all the people. It was realy busy! I was like; 'Why TTATT" I didn't expect it was so busy! Mabye because when I went to Tilburg last year, is wasn't as busy as now.
I went in some "scary" atractions, like a rollercoaster with loopings. A TV-dude filmed me then, because I was waving at him in the ride, like I was crazy.
 This is a photo of my make-up. Alot of people where as extraodenary as me!

When we wanted to go home, a guy asked me if he could make a photo of me with a flyer. Ofcourse I wanted that! It was for the Pride Photo Awards. The guy explaned what it was, and took two photo's of me. I found the two pictures back! Normaly he took two photo's of the people who he photographed, and took one for facebook, but both of my photo's are on facebook! I feel a little special now O(≧∇≦)O


I think that's it for now~


I hope that you will enjoy my blog, and future blogs! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten